Stay on schedule
Hours instead of days
Achieve an 80-90% faster install time. No conduit is required between panelboards, feeders, transformers, and bus. Everything is already pre-wired and ready to install.
Every unit is factory inspected and tested, then packaged and shipped as a single unit. Eliminate hidden on-site costs such as forgotten fittings and wire. Integrated Equipment means faster project completion and less job-site call backs due to issues.
More room for retail
Save 40% electrical room space. Because components are stacked, less floor and wall space is required.
Panelboard interiors can be configured three ways: stacked, column width, or full height to optimize wall space.
Smarter design: IPaCS features
- Integrated Power Center (IPC) sections are assembled at the factory, reducing labor and installation time at the job site
- Close coupling sections eliminate the need for interconnecting conduits, box connectors, and shortens feeder cable runs
- Three large rectangular openings are provided between sections, allowing you to quickly and easily route cables from one shipping split to another
- IPC enclosures are 10.25 in. deep, providing ample space for installing branch conductors at the job site
- Up to 65 kA Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR); fully tested system at 480 Y/277 V
- Create standardization in electrical design and drive consistency in installation in cost budgeting
- Convenience Stores
- NEC requirements for circuit breaker handle height
- NEC requirements for wire space
- UL 891 Deadfront Switchboards
- UL 508A Industrial Control Panels
Square D IPaCS Products
Kish & Sons save time, money, and space with IPaCS
Customer success storyAs a contractor saving money, time and space is important. Hear how a real-life project manager did just that with Square D™ Integrated Equipment.