Reduce the risk of contact with energized electrical parts when servicing panelboards
Trusted Square D™ brand NQ Panelboards are now available with two styles of IP2X factory installed plastic barriers that cover energized parts on 400A maximum main lugs or breaker connections, copper bus, and branch breakers (up to 100A). Standard and Enhanced NQ Fingersafe designs allow you to add proven QO or QOB branch circuit breakers with special yellow plastic covers, that together provide IP2X safety at a fraction of the cost of other fingersafe panelboards.
Standard NQ Fingersafe features:
- UL Listed and CSA rated up to 400A for 3 phase systems up to 240 Vac
- IP2X per IEC 60529 on all ungrounded parts
- Fully rated to 65 kA SCCR (with QH(B) branch breakers)
- Series rated to 125 kA with integral PowerPact H, J, or Q main breaker
- Selectively coordinated up to 30 k AIC
- Branch circuits up to 100 Amperes - 1, 2, and 3-pole
- Installs in most environments – NEMA 1, 2, 3R, 4/4X, 5, or 12 (up to 225A)
- NEMA 1 panelboards up to 400A
- Available seismically qualified
Data bulletin: Fingersafe IP2X per IEC 60529 Covers
New Enhanced NQ Fingersafe design:
- Innovative factory installed barriers provide IP2X protection with or without a branch breaker installed
- Available up to 225A with main lugs, or PowerPact Q, H, or J frame main breakers
- Fully rated to 22kA SCCR (with QOB-VH branch breakers)
- Same plastic barriers over mains, bus ends, and branch breaker terminations as standard NQ Fingersafe design
- Unique jaw kit allows standard QOB branch breakers to plug onto NQ interior with IP2X barriers
Single phase QOB breaker with a jaw kit installed
Bulletin: NQ Panelboard with Fingersafe IP2X per IEC 60529 Covers
Bulletins: Replacement parts for Fingersafe Covers per IEC 60529
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.