- Driving Profitable Safety - Validating Safety Logic the smart way
How a major global energy provider's US-based petroleum refinery put safety first with EcoStruxure Triconex safety systems and realized additional revenue from 1.2 million barrels of oil.Read the case study
Safety Validator is a TÜV-certified application that verifies that the application logic running in your Tricon controller is working as intended and then documents the results automatically. Automated testing complements manual testing methods, and requires no special programming. Users simply configure Triconex Safety Validator for their specific test requirements. Tests, test cases and test scripts are quickly and easily created.
They can be run on a TriStation TS1131 software emulator or on the Triconex controller. Test results are self-documented, making Safety Validator ideal for use on both new projects or when revalidating the safety system at periodic intervals.
- Triconex Safety Validator provides the easiest and quickest way to test and validate Triconex application logic. It helps save time and money by reducing the effort required to document results.
Triconex Safety Validator can be used to test all Triconex applications, including:
- Emergency shutdown (ESD)
- Fire and gas (F&G)
- Burner management system (BMS)
- High integrity pressure protection system (HIPPS)
- Turbomachinery control and protection (TMC)
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation