Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric, then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric's career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilising free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
Join us to shape the Supply Chain of future
Gain wide-ranging experiences working with Gartner-recognized world-leading Supply Chain team (Europe No. 1, Global No. 4) learning every day.
Get inspired by inclusive colleagues and contribute to shaping the future of the Digital Supply Chain.
At Schneider Electric we offer Apprenticeships, Internships and Graduate opportunities. We are on the lookout for passionate people to help us innovate at every level and build a future that empowers all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Our internships at a glance
Our benefits for fresh graduates
Our apprenticeship options
Our co-op and VIE opportunities
Experience Schneider Electric
Inside look at our internships
Mentor’s advice from Schneider Go Green 2020 winning team
Get inspired: Life @ Schneider Blog
Meet our #SEGreatPeople
Arusha, Arya, and Shantu