Field Device Controller 280
The field device controller (FDC) 280 is an optionally redundant, field-mountable device controller from Schneider Electric.
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) — shows letterbug and real-time roles and statuses
- Support for multiple networked connections — Ethernet, RS232, RS485, RS422
- 50% reduction in footprint and wiring compared with CP plus FDSI solution
- Online image upgrade (OLUG) of FCP280 without shutting down the process
- Downloadable and upgradable protocol drivers, online
- Reduces engineering effort and installation footprint
- Achieves lower cost of ownership with future-proof design
- Provides greater flexibility in control system design/implementation
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.