Schneider Electric’s control network interface (CNI) is an industrialized, high-availability, embedded method for interconnecting multiple EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS to provide greater operational efficiency and effectiveness. The CNI can also partition an EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS into independent but linked, stand-alone systems to protect operational integrity.
- Ability to upgrade selected areas without impacting entire system
- Ability to isolate sections for reduced risk of cybersecurity vulnerability
- Ability to efficiently adapt operations and achieve compliance
- Fast, accurate view of production data across the plant
- Better, more informed decision-making to optimize plant production
- Easy sharing of operational data across geographically dispersed systems for maximized efficiency
- Operate multiple EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS “as one system”
- Minimize system maintenance and engineering efforts
- Expand and adapt with minimum impact on operations
- Provide greater situational awareness and faster response times
- Protect business-sensitive data to retain competitive advantage
- Isolate operations to reduce risk of downtime
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
- Metals, mining and minerals
- Water and wastewater
- Food and beverage
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.