Field Device Manager
Configure, commission, maintain and diagnose your field devices throughout their entire life cycle with Foxboro Field Device manager (FDM).
- Operates with any automation system device, from any vendor, using any protocol
- Support for FDT and Enhanced EDDL to enable device vendors to program device configuration and maintenance content for the host system
- Reusable engineering via customizable templates for each device model
- Commissioning wizard automates all device commissioning steps
- Lowest total cost of ownership via truly open technology
- Unmatched device configuration, commissioning and diagnostic support
- Simplified engineering and increased productivity
- Reduced downtime; no more wasted maintenance
- Predictive device maintenance approach helps spot problems early, before they become severe
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.