Field Device Manager
Configure, commission, maintain and diagnose your field devices throughout their entire life cycle with Foxboro Field Device manager (FDM).
- Operates with any automation system device, from any vendor, using any protocol
- Support for FDT and Enhanced EDDL to enable device vendors to program device configuration and maintenance content for the host system
- Reusable engineering via customizable templates for each device model
- Commissioning wizard automates all device commissioning steps
- Lowest total cost of ownership via truly open technology
- Unmatched device configuration, commissioning and diagnostic support
- Simplified engineering and increased productivity
- Reduced downtime; no more wasted maintenance
- Predictive device maintenance approach helps spot problems early, before they become severe
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.