- Automatic replication — backup virtual machines are automatically created and synchronized to a backup host
- Live migration — move an active virtual machine from one host to another with no disruption
- Dynamic load shifting — workloads, entire virtual machines, and virtualized storage resources can be automatically and instantly relocated to safe areas of the network when problems arise
- Centralized management — monitor and maintain a virtual system from a single remote location
- Maximize efficiency
- Minimize risks of aging physical infrastructure
- Reduce equipment cost and footprint
- Ensure that system support and upgrades have minimum impact on operations
- Maximize system availability
- Reduce maintenance and engineering effort
- Cut travel costs
- Fast-track project execution
- Minimize the need for redundancy in physical infrastructure
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.