- Replaces traditional hardwired annunciator panels
- TÜV -certified for the highest levels of integrity
- Built-in redundancy for maximum availability
- Built-in diagnostics and redundancy management — transparent to user
- Secure access and audit trail
- Shift change one-time activation
- ISA18.1 annunciator sequences include (Code M, A, R)
- Alarm functions include: enable/disable individual alarms and group alarms, reactivate alarms on shift hand-over, silence alarms, clear first-out alarms, reset alarms in ring back state
- Bypass functions include: apply and remove bypass tags, add/review notes for bypassed tags, configurable bypass behavior
- Enhanced operator performance and response to critical conditions
- Reduced likelihood of an adverse safety event
- Minimized operator error leading to unscheduled asset time
- More effective maintenance through improved bypass management
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
Tricon - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Trident - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Tri-GP - SIL 2 safety-instrumented system
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.