- Rating current: 0.5 to 63 A
- Breaking capacities: 5 ou 10 kA depending on the supply network type
- Tripping curves: B, C or D
- Compliance with standards: UL 489, UL 489A, UL 1077, CSA 22.2 no. 5.1, CSA 22.2 no. 235-M89, IEC 60947-2
- Current limitation effect
- Multiple possibilities of connecting: box lug, ring tongue terminal...
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip
The multistandard electrical protection
- Available world-wide: Peace of mind
- Rail DIN mounting: Simplicity
- Many associations of products: Flexibility
- Small sized, space saving: Productivity
- Industrial controls and automation
- Communication equipment, computers
- Medical equipment, etc.