An innovative new generation of medium voltage switchgear
The new generation of Medium Voltage (MV) switchgear featuring the Shielded Solid Insulation System (2SIS)
- Circuit breaker and switch-disconnector using vacuum technology
- Rated PF withstand voltage: 42/48 kV 1mn
- Rated BIL withstand voltage: 95/110 kV
- Rated busbar current: 630A and 1250A
- Rated max short time withstand current: 25 kA x 3s
- Cable earthing switch: 25 kA, M0, E2
- Degree of protection: IP3X
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 375 x 1550 x 910
- 3 switches:
- I06T and I06H, I12H
- 5 circuit-breakers: D01N, D02N, D06N, D06H, D12H
- 4 metering units: M06S, M06A, M12S, M12A
- Technology: Shielded Solid Insulation
- Standard: IEC
Period : 18 months
- Safe and reliable in any environment: Insulation and screening of all live parts ensure a trouble-free service life, while SF6-free technology enhances peace of mind.
- Flexible, simple, modular, and functional: Easy to install and easy to use, with operator-friendly switchgear and optimized service thanks to SSIS technology.
- Smart grid ready, distributed intelligence: Advanced protection, control and monitoring, fully integrated for higher dependability and energy efficiency.
Premset applications can be found in all Medium Voltage secondary and primary distribution substations
- Buildings and industry
- Distribution networks