Automatic voltage regulation for protection against brownouts and overvoltages.
Safe and stable power for electronic equipment
FeaturesProtect your sensitive electronic equipment from brownouts and overvoltages with APC Line-R automatic voltage regulator. Uncorrected voltage fluctuations gradually degrade the life of electronic components, potentially causing premature failure. The Line-R not only adjusts voltages to safe levels, but also provides surge protection against electrical surges and spikes - even lightning.
- Status Indicator LED's - LED status indicators for each phase and an audible alarm provide immediate failure notification when surge suppression circuitry has been damaged by a heavy strike or surge.
- Transformer Block Spacing - Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ