FeaturesThe CTs from Schneider Electic are suitable for use in the entire low voltage field, 40 to 6000A.
The primary current can be measured in two ways:
CT with let-through primary
CT with connection of primary by screw and nut
- a broad selection of ratings:from 40 to 6000A
- safety:sealable insulating cover
- installation:on symmetrical DIN rail, on mounting plate, on busbar.
The PowerLogic range of CTs is a comprehensive range suited to:
- all current measurements from 40A to 6000A.
- DIN rail, flush-mounted and busbar installation
ApplicationsThe CT current transformers deliver at the secondary a current (0-5 A) proportional to the current measured at the primary. This means that they can be used in combination with measurement devices (switchboard instrumentation, kilowatt-hour meters, power-monitoring units, etc.)