The PowerLogic ION8600 meter is available in three different models:
- ION8600C: power and energy metering, event and min/max logging, 32-channel historical logging, dip/swell monitoring, harmonics (to 31st) and symmetrical component measurement, setpoints, digital and analogue I/O, and Internet-enabled multi-port communications.
- ION8600B: adds expanded 320-channel historical logging, harmonics to 63rd, Modbus master capability.
- ION8600A: adds expanded 800-channel historical logging, harmonics to 127th, waveform capture, fast transient detection, and power quality compliance monitoring.
Characteristics (some features are optional):
- ANSI socket or switchboard mount, customisable LCD display
- 3-phase, 4-quadrant metering, class 0.2 accuracy (IEC, ANSI)
- Voltage, current, power, frequency, power factor, demand, energy, and time-of-use metering
- Instrument transformer correction, transformer/line loss compensation
- Power quality compliance monitoring (IEEE 519/1159, EN50160, IEC 61000-4-7/4-15)
- 256 samples/cycle waveform capture, transient capture (78/65 μs @ 50/60 Hz), dip/swell monitoring, harmonics measurement (up to 63rd), symmetrical components, percent uptime ("number of nines")
- Sequence-of-events, coincident minimum/maximum, historical trends, and high-speed snapshot recording, 1 ms resolution timestamping, GPS time synchronisation
- 4 analogue outputs, 11 digital status/counter inputs, 12 digital control/pulse outputs
- 25 setpoints for alarms and control, 1/2 cycle response, multi-condition, call out on alarm
- 5 communication ports: Ethernet, modem, RS-232/485, RS-485, front panel optical
- Protocols: Modbus RTU slave/master, Modbus TCPslave/master, DNP 3.0, MV-90
- Ethernet and modem gateways to 31 devices on RS-485 port
- On-board web server, email for alarms and data logs
Make sure you don't miss a thing
The PowerLogic ION8600 helps you:
- meet new transmission-level metering requirements
- reduce operating costs
- improve quality and continuity of service
for optimal management of your electrical network with greater simplicity.
- Transmission and distribution metering
- Power quality compliance monitoring
- Problem notification and diagnosis
- Analysis of efficiency, losses and capacity
- Generator and substation monitoring and control
- Demand-side management and customer service