FeaturesThe inspection stations enable all your specific application requirements to be met for lift movement and maintenance operations.
Three types of station available:
- Top of car box
- Pit switch box
- Hoistway box
fitted with Ø 22 control and signalling units from the Harmony® XB5 or XB7 range (CE, UL, CSA, JS, CCC, ... certified
Stations for customer fitting, or by Schneider Electric on request:
empty enclosures for fitting according to your particular requirements
Conformity to standards: IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-4, IEC/EN 60947-5-5, EN 418 (trigger action latching emergency stops) and EN 81 (lift standard).
Illuminated emergency stop button (visible throughout 360°) suited to lift applications. It has a trigger action, red, “Push-Pull” type, mushroom head. Status signalling is provided by:
- two windows on the front face of the button
- a white pilot light on the front face of the button
- a green/red ring on the entire circumference of the button.
The solution for your lifts!
The high performance Harmony XALF control stations are an ideal solution to problems associated with lift safety and determination of their conformity. In order to reduce downtime of your installation, they feature modularity and simplicity for incorporating Harmony XB5/XB7 ranges of control and signalling units.
- These stations enable the lift movement to be controlled.
- Used in conjunction with other operating devices they simplify both inspection and repair operations.