Specially recommended for installations in which:
- The ambient temperature is lower than the desired temperature inside the enclosure.
- A high protection rating is required: IP 54 or IP 55.
- The surrounding environment is relatively clean, allowing air to enter the enclosure.
Large range of solutions
- 42 possible combinations.
- Colours: RAL 7035 as standard, with the option of changing to RAL 7032 (with replacement grille <em>NSYCAG***LPC.
- 38 to 850 m3/h.
- According to 5 input voltages:
- AC: 400/440 V, 230 V, 115 V (50/60 Hz),
- DC: 48 V and 24 V.
- Broad range of accessories (filters, IP 55 & EMC covers, anti-vandalism kit).
- Certifications: CUL.
- 230 VAC, 115VAC & 24VDC
- Free flow rate: 550m3/h (50/60Hz)
- Maximal flow rate in IP55 (with G3 filter)
- Minimal 100mm depth
- Dissipates up to 1500W of heat energy
- Made of non-conducting plastic
- UL approval
High performance at low cost!
- Economic solution
- Easy maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- High protection rating: IP54 and/or IP55
- Modular slim fan design saves space with flexible mounting options
- Up to 67% space saved
- Multiple cooling architectures for maximum versatility (S-line, T-line and I-line)
In industrial atmospheres with high degrees of pollution you have to:
- Install ventilation systems with integrated filters.
- Specific filters for each working environment.
- Perform regular maintenance.