- Microprocessor controlled relay
- Display of voltage, current, Active power, Reactive power. THD Voltage, THD current.
- Alarm indication for defective steps, low power Factor.
- Automatic detection and usage of optimum capacitors.
- 4-Quadrant operation for Generator application
- Dual Power Factor contact for EB –DG application.
- Current measuring 10mA – 5A
- Higher resolution
- Communicates on the Modbus network(NRC12)
o Phase – Neutral
o Phase – Phase
- IEC 61326-IEC61000-6-2, IEC 61000-6-4
- Safety EN61010-1
- 6 / 8 /12 steps
- Microprocessor relay
- Easy programmable
- Easy installation
- APFC panels
- Detuned Harmonic APFC panels
Power factor controller
Varlogic controllers permanently monitor the reactive power of the installation and control the connection and disconnection of capacitor steps in order to obtain the targeted power factor.