Features225kVA to 500kVA
Click here for details about Galaxy 7000's Li-Ion battery solutions.
Galaxy 7000 provides secured power solutions for medium to large data centers, Industry, Buildings, Mission Critical and Shore Connection environments. The Galaxy 7000 is flexible/adaptable-its robust IGBT rectifier/inverter operates with any load (inductive, capacitive). This transformerless UPS maximizes system efficiency up to 94.5%, keeping operational costs low while providing the highest power quality to mission critical loads. Galaxy 7000 also offers ECO Mode, with up to 99% efficiency for single & parallel systems, and Efficiency Booster Mode for parallel installations. Galaxy 7000 includes features like N+1 parallel/redundant modules with several choices, including Isolated redundant, Integrated Parallel, & Centralized Static Switch, making the Galaxy 7000 a leader with high availability architectures for mission critical environments. Galaxy 7000 also includes the Smart Power Test feature (SPoT), which reduces overall system cost by removing the need for additional load banks. Galaxy 7000 is easy to install & maintain, with only front electrical connections & fully serviceable components. Galaxy 7000 includes additional UPS solutions, such as bus synchronization boxes; IP32 enclosures; back-feed protection; frequency conversion capabilities; flexible & extended battery solutions, including VRLA, NiCad, or Li-Ion; external matching maintenance bypass cabinets; and paralleling gear.
- High availability architecture - Different running modes : hot stand-by, integrated parallel, or centralized static switch for multi-modules leading to availability architectures
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
- Output synchronization to external source - UPS systems can be synchronized with any other independent source for use with downstream static transfer switches.
- Parallel capability - Multiple units can be placed in parallel to meet power capacity and redundancy requirements
- Fully-rated power kVA equals kW - Reduces cost by eliminating the need for an oversized UPS for Power Factor Corrected (PFC) loads.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- Network management capability - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient