FeaturesAPC Console Port Servers are 0U and 1U devices that enable remote management of Linux, Unix, Sun and Windows 2003 servers and other devices. They provide access, activity monitoring, event logging, and facilitate automated configuration. Maintain secure communication with devices in your data center or branch offices independent of network availability.
- Edit configuration and boot files - Eliminates the need for physical access to the device.
- In-band management - Access the Console Port Server and connected equipment over the network.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Multi-device support - Severs, UPSs, PDUs, switches, routers, PBXs.
- Operating system - Linux, Unix, Sun, and Windows 2003
- Scripting - Advanced scripting on Syslog file capabilities allows IT administrators to manage end devices and automate corrective actions.
- Event logging - Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Multi-session capability - Concurrent usage by more than one administrator.
- Read-only Access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.
- Advanced security - Comprehensive security support--including SSH v2 (Secure Shell), RADIUS authentication, IPSec, IP filtering, and user access lists per port--protect network and IT assets against hackers and other unauthorized individuals.