Discover Galaxy VX
Key differentiators of Galaxy VXGalaxy VX is a highly efficient, modular 3-phase UPS scalable from 500 to 1500 KVA in a single unit with high performance and flexible operating modes. Its scalability accommodates the changing needs of your rapidly expanding business, and its exceptional performance and abundance of cost-saving features reduce your energy costs and total cost of ownership (TCO). Galaxy VX is the ideal UPS for today’s large data centers, cloud and colocation facilities, as well as mission-critical applications.
3D Model Overview
Benefits of Galaxy VXSeamlessly integrates into Schneider Electric’s flexible, optimized, and long-life Galaxy Lithium-ion energy storage solution, and directly powers the continuous battery monitoring that delivers improved predictability and reduced TCO.
Highly efficient and EcoStruxure connectedUp to 99% efficiency in patented ECOnversion mode and 97% efficiency in double conversion mode. Manage and monitor your Galaxy VX from anywhere, at any time, on any device, thanks to EcoStruxure IT software and services.
Scalable with modular design and high-density footprintEnables on-site UPS expandability with 250 KVA power cabinets and the ability to parallel up to four units for capacity or redundancy. Power cabinets can be added after initial installation to allow for load growth or increased redundancy.
Reliable with Smart Power Test (SPoT)Speeds up deployment time, reduces start-up costs, and increases onsite reliability of the UPS operation by using the Smart Power Test (SPoT) mode before connecting your critical load.
Features of Galaxy VX
• Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40°C or 104°F.
• Compatible with Galaxy Lithium-ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; doubles the life compared with that of VRLA batteries and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
• ECOnversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor, and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
• Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
• Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
• ECO Mode - Operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection.
• Energy storage flexibility - Conventional flooded and modular battery along with different charging modes allows tailoring to specific backup requirements.
• Parallel-capacity capability - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
• Internal back-feed protection - Increases system defense from power anomalies.
• Parallel-redundant capability - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy.
• EcoStruxure Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via EcoStruxure Data Center Expert.
• Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose according to your needs.
• Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
• 5x8 Start-up service included - Require