Discover Harmony K
About Harmony K
Harmony K range consists of a wide range of products from 10 A to 150 A for various applications. Cam switches of 12 A and 20 A are available in complete switches and adaptable sub-assemblies for user assembly.
Customers can achieve perfect machine aesthetics using Harmony Ø 22 handles. Different installation methods are possible on panels or machines such as front mounting, rear mounting, or Multifixing.
Cam switches can come preconfigured (catalog) or custom-design for greater flexibility. These cam switches are used for building control panels and consoles to allow control of processes and utilities.
Benefits of Harmony KModular design combining flexibility and adaptability.
Simplicity of designSimple design for easy installation.
ApplicationsWide range of solutions for different applications.
ChoiceWide choice of plastic and metal heads.
Facts about Harmony K
• Compatible with standard 16mm and 22mm diameter cutout.
• Switches for a wide range of voltage ratings.
• Stepping switches with 2 to 5 positions.
• Changeover switches with 1 to 4 poles.
• Voltmeter and Ammeter selector switches.
• Switches with both front and back mounting.
• CE and CSA certified and UL listed.
Metals, Mining and Minerals
Oil & Gas