Discover EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Power monitoring made simple
Our award-winning power monitoring software gives insight into electrical system health and energy efficiency so you can make informed decisions that improve performance. Convert data into action and unlock your system’s full potential with advanced energy visualization and analysis tools.Register for a demo
Benefits of EcoStruxure Power Monitoring ExpertKeep people and assets safer. Monitor breaker protection settings, detect abnormal conditions that risk safety, and locate insulation faults.
ReliabilityUnderstand event cause with advanced power forensics, identify patterns, monitor protection settings, and track system capacity to avoid overloads.
EfficiencyPerform formal audits, metrics analyses and cost allocation to evaluate operations, reveal and validate savings and identify abnormal energy usage.
ComplianceAggregate data across processes, generate compliance reports that meet regulatory standards, identify KPIs, and comply with common IT practices.
Perfect for your business
Improving the performance of buildings – financial, energy or otherwise – is always top priority.With EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert, building operators can:
• Reduce maintenance costs and energy consumption, increases equipment life span, occupant comfort, and productivity.
• Predict future energy consumption based on external temperature, occupancy, and other variables.
• Establish energy efficiency benchmarks and make informed decisions that reduce energy consumption to improve your building's energy performance.
Ensuring 24/7 operations places power network reliability, efficiency and compliance among the most serious issues data centers face today. Unplanned power outages average over a million dollars in losses plus a compromised reputationWith EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert, Data Center facility operators can:
• Provide maximum uptime and total visibility into your power system.
• Restore power quickly and safely after a crisis.
• Improve data center performance without compromising power availability or reliability.
• Ensure business continuity in any circumstance.
Hospitals are under increasing pressure to do more with less, while also complying with strict regulations and ever changing technology. Designed for the always-on power environment in clinical care settings, EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert allows tracking of real-time power conditions to help improve efficiency and reliability.With EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert, hospitals and healthcare facility operators can:
• Ensure an always-on power environment in clinical care settings.
• Prevent power quality issues, reduce energy use and costs.
• Embrace a purpose-built power infrastructure that supports future needs and helps ensure patient safety.
Power is a critical component of production and can affect profitability and competitiveness.With EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert, industrial facility operators can:
• Mitigate risk and increases productivity.
• Compare energy efficiency across buildings, plants, and process lines.
• Analyze energy consumption by load type, analyze facility energy performance and ensure energy efficiency compliance.
• Enable proactive maintenance to ensure safety and simplify power quality monitoring and analysis to protect sensitive equipment.
Critical infrastructure networks like air, rail and water transportation are complex. They must operate safely, reliably and efficiently with regulatory compliance.With EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert, transportation operators can:
• Easily integrate the software into existing critical systems, as well as to be open and scalable.
• Track real-time and historic data, manage proactive maintenance schedules, and monitor facilities, assets, and power network functionality to ensure maximum uptime and efficiency.
See what our customers saySwansea University
Looking to reduce their energy consumption and carbon footprint, Swansea University turned to Schneider Electric. With EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert, they are able to monitor their energy usage, electrical network health and provide other power quality information to their teams.
Explore our online help platformExplore our expansive topic-oriented online help platform for application engineers and power users of EcoStruxure Power Operation to access technical information and support.
Similar products you might be interested: