FeaturesEcoStruxure IT Expert provides an efficient way for distributed IT and local edge organizations to monitor their power and cooling multi-vendor physical infrastructure equipment. Real-time monitoring, benchmarking, assessment, and instant fault notification and escalation provide the visibility and insights you need to proactively manage your IT infrastructure. This open and flexible central repository of critical information can be accessed by multiple users, and your preferred partner, from anywhere on the network, allowing quick resolution of critical infrastructure events that can adversely affect IT system availability. With the power of the cloud, you can make data-driven decisions, react to abnormal device behavior before it becomes an issue, and run analytics that will help you focus on what matters.
- Extendable architecture - Available node and application license keys extend the capabilities of the platform allowing it to grow to meet changing business needs.
- Automatic updates and backups - Updates and backups are automatically applied to always provide the most current solution.
- Private networking - Reduce IP addresses needed on the public network to manage devices, by placing them on an isolated secure network.
- Auto-discovery - Reduces the time needed to install and deploy physical infrastructure devices by automatically detecting manageable devices on your network.
- Graphical trending analysis - Access current and historic data for any device or group of devices. Plot and graph multiple data points in a logical correlation to visualize potential hazardous trends.
- Centralized Alert Repository - Access historical alerts from several appliances through one central database. Sort alerts by type, date, appliance, and/or device group.
- Custom reporting - Create, save and schedule user-defined reports for ease of data collection, distribution and analysis.
- Unified console - Customizable Windows and Linux client application enables instant access from any browser or mobile device
- Event Notifications - Receive real-time event notifications that minimize response times to critical physical infrastructure situations, reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Centralized Inventory Management - Obtain Immediate and detailed visibility of all physical infrastructure devices by geography or customizable location.
- Cloud-based monitoring - Maintain uptime for local edge and distributed environments and check the status of your physical infrastructure equipment from a centralized view, ensuring peace of mind whether onsite or remote.
- Alarm Consolidation - Reduces erroneous alarms and decreases MTTR by detecting the root cause in minutes.
- Assessment - Determine patterns of healthy behavior and provide a scorecard using analytics and machine learning to identify which devices require attention.
- Benchmarking - Compare your devices performance against the total population of similar devices in the industry.
- Multi-vendor device support - Extensive multi-vendor support for monitoring networked SNMP, MODBUS and Redfish devices. Enables visibility of devices through threshold alert notifications, data trending and reporting.
- Encrypted communications - 2048 bit RSA certificate and data is encrypted in transit using 256 bit AES encryption. EcoStruxure IT Gateway uses an outbound connection through Port 443, and only communicates to EcoStruxure IT cloud using 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.