The Acti 9 iID DIN rail RCCBs, are fully coordinated with the iC60 MCBs to warranty an absolute people protection & equipment against electrocution, risk of fire & improved continuity of service.
- VISI-SAFE : for safe operation and maintenance work.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VisiTrip : detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection : better continuity of service, especially with the new Si type (Super immune) in polluted environments and networks.
- The optional electrical auxiliaries and mounting accessories are the same as for the Acti 9 iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breakers (MCBs) offer.
- Nominal current: 1 to 100 A
- Si (Super immune), AC, A,
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- 100mA, 300mA, 500mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version : to ensure correct discrimination between different residual current circuit-breakers and the tripping of the device closest to the fault
- Full coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs
- Compliance with standard IEC EN 61008-1, certified by national official authorities
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947-2
- Operating voltage: up to 400 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping
- For more information click here
- The new reference for residual current circuit-breakers in final distribution,
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
- Greater electrical immunity with Si type (Super immune),
- Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe IP20B terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque),
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
Protection in all industrial and commercial buildings against :
- Electrocution (in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards);- h
- The risk of fire due to current leakage into building electrical installations.