FeaturesSepam series 20 includes 7 types of Sepam. One type of Sepam is dedicated to one application.
- 3 types of UMI
- 4 current inputs OR 4 voltage inputs
- 10 logic inputs
- 8 relay outputs
- 1 Modbus communication port
- 8 temperature sensor inputs
Simplicity and performance, headed in the right directionProtect your power system with full peace of mind using Sepam protection relays.
- 20 years of experience in digital relays
- A consistent range of relays organised according to applications
Applications3 current applications:
- S20, S24: substation incomer and feeder protection
- T20, T24: transformer protection
- M20: motor protection 2 voltage applications
- B21: busbar protection
- B22: loss of mains protection