Why install a charging station at home?
By installing a charging station at home, the occupant has access to equipment specially designed to withstand several hours of use on a daily basis.
- Advantage 1: Avoid any electricity-related risk
- Advantage 2: Improved ease of recharging
The offer includes:
The prior visit of an installer recommended by Schneider Electric who will operate on the supply of the equipment, its installation and warranty.
Features: charge control
- On: immediate – as soon as the cable is plugged in or the "Start" button is pressed.
- On: delayed – on an external order from a time switch or off-peak contact.
- Off: automatic – battery fully charged; manual – by pressing the "Stop" button.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 3 to 22 kW
- Charging mode: mode 3 as per IEC 61851
- Charging socket-outlet: type 3 as per IEC 62196
- Mechanical protection by sliding shutter
Electric vehicle recharging infrastructure in a residential garage by Schneider Electric
Using an electric vehicle requires a safe and easy-to-use charging system
at home. Schneider Electric has designed domestic charging stations in order to meet these requirements in the best possible way.
The domestic recharging stations can be installed on all type of domestic installation, new or existing, single-phase or three-phase:
installation either indoors or outdoors in a hermetic protective casing.
Domestic charging station and safety: when a vehicle is being charged a strong electrical current -16 A or 32 A - flows through an outlet for 6 to 8 hours.
The domestic station has been designed to withstand these particularly harsh operating conditions without overheating and thus without risk of fire.
Domestic charging infrastructure and comfort: ideally installed near the vehicle, the domestic terminal is very user-friendly.
Charging is often controlled by a single operation: simply plug it in.
Domestic charging station and energy management: have a reasonable subscription without risk of disconnection.
The domestic terminal, coupled with its load-shedding contactor, guarantees that you won't experience a power outage when the oven is turned on.