Operational Excellence & Safety
EPAS brings operational sustainability over a digital automation layer that helps optimize HV/MV networks autonomous response and contributes to more efficient operation and maintenance programs.
EPAS digital tools incorporate the most advanced system engineering and maintenance techniques that combined with our cybersecurity solution contribute to a full-fledged lifecycle management of the electrical system.
EPAS helps to reduce installation costs and increase power reliability by efficiently and safely deploying new systems or retrofit aging ones thanks to its advanced digitization capabilities based on IEC 61850 technology.
EPAS products’ development lifecycle incorporates security-by-design practices based on IEC 62443 standards along with cybersecurity tools and patch management services to help enhance the defense strategy of your critical OT infrastructure.
- Speed-up projects deployment with standardized and repeatable IEC 61850 system engineering world-class techniques
- Cloud-based applications data provider via SFTP or SE Cloud
- Efficient O&M programs with predictive and condition-based maintenance capabilities
- Continuity of service over fast automation schemes
- Asset Performance Management for high capacity utilization applications
- Security-by-design based on IEC 62443
- Contributes for reducing TCO of electrical installations
EPAS contributes to a multitude of applications for various types of electrical systems networks:
- Electrical Utilities (TSO, DSO)
- Power Generation (Renewables, Wind and Solar Farms)
- Hyperscale and colocation Datacenters
- Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sites
- Mining, Minerals & Metal (heavy industries)
- Healthcare (BMS connectivity)
- Transportation (Airports, Railways)
EcoStruxureTM Power Automation System
Skaitmeninė valdymo sistema
Energy transition, distributed generation, and renewables make today’s power grids increasingly complex, driving the need for digital transformation. EcoStruxure Power Automation System (EPAS) helps monitor, operate, and maintain these electrical systems with future-proof technologies like IEC 61850, which revolutionizes the way we digitize, design, configure, and maintain the power grid, and IEC 62443, the cybersecurity standard that supports security-by-design practices.