Microprocessor-Based Switcher/Controller, 16 X 2/4
The CM6700 Matrix switcher/controller is a very affordable, highly versatile, full-featured cross-point matrix switcher. The CM6700 provides switching and control for 16 video inputs and up to 4 monitor outputs from any one of up to 8 keyboards.
- 16 Video Inputs; 2 or 4 Video Outputs
- 20-Character Camera Title
- Time (24-Hour or AM/PM Formats); Date (4 Formats)
- Alarm Display Call-up from 18 Direct-Connect Alarm Inputs
- Video Inputs Individually Selectable for Terminating or Looping
- Coaxitron® Compatible
- Individual Monitor Sequential Switching with Preset Call
- Compatible with Pelco's RS-422 D or P Protocol
- Camera Control Selection: Coaxitron® or RS-422; Individually Selectable per Camera
- Control Genex® Multiplexers
- Selectable Data Port – RS-232/RS-422/RS-485
- Password-Protected Menu Programming
- User Partitioning to Prevent Unauthorized Viewing
- Compatible Keyboards:
Switcher Only (KBD100)
Switcher Plus Multi-Speed Control, Presets, Patterns, Receiver Auxiliary (KBD200A)
Switcher Plus 3-axis Joystick for Variable Speed PTZ Control, Presets, Patterns, Receiver Auxiliary (KBD300A)
- Optional CM6700-VMC Two-Monitor Expansion Card
- Includes Spanish-Language Menus
CM6700 Matrix Switcher provides the technologies of large matrix systems at a remarkably low price. The CM6700 is easy to install and easy to operate.
- Small to medium-sized CCTV systems.