- Includes VISI-TRIP: Quickly detects faulty outgoers and reduces intervention time.
- Easy-to-use clip-on assembly system.
- Remote indication of "open" or "closed" state.
- Remote indication of "tripped" state.
- Auxiliaries for remote tripping of the device to which they are connected (fully compliant with IEC 60947-1).
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is energized.
- Instantaneous tripping when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage.
- Time-delayed tripping (to cope with micro-breaks or brief voltage drops) when the control circuit is de-energized or if there is a dip in its supply voltage.
- Fail-safe emergency stop tripping.
- Overvoltage tripping.
- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of circuit breakers with or without Vigi iC60 add-on RCD and with or without auxiliary.
- Circuit-breaker resetting after tripping, in full accordance with protection principles and regulations.
- Local control feature via operating handle.
- Easily perform automatic reclosing of the associated protection device after tripping.
- Increase the availability of hard to access and isolated installations without supervision (mobile telephony systems, motorways, pumping stations, airports, railways, meteorological stations, service stations, automatic teller machines, public lighting, tunnels, etc.), by restoring them to operation without the need of personal intervention in the event of a transient fault (atmospheric disturbances, industrial overvoltages, etc.).
- Simple: Features the same electrical auxiliaries for iC60 MCBs and iID RCCBs for total ease of use.
- Straightforward: Mechanical clip-on assembly system provides unrivalled installation simplicity.
- Smart: Offers multiple mix combinations between electrical auxiliaries: iOF + iSD, iOF/SD + iMX, iOF + iMN, etc.
- Short-circuit current.
- Overload current.
- Earth fault leakage current.
- Manual safety tripping action.