- Providing additional protection against fire and fully compliant with national standards, the residual current add-on device is ideal if you are working with sensitive circuits.
- Easily connect to Acti 9 NG125 circuit breakers either electronically or manually.
- 30 mA sensitivity for additional protection against direct contact (in compliance with IEC 60364).
- 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA, 1000 mA, and 3000 mA sensitivities for additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in compliance with IEC 60364).
- “SI” (Super Immune) type: protects sensitive circuits (IT equipment) and those prone to disturbances (lighting ballasts, power electronics).
- Selective S or R types: trips the device that is closest to the fault current.
- Adjustable type: provides a choice of sensitivity and tripping time thanks to a switching mechanism.
- Complies with standards for the Acti 9 NG125 + Vigi NG125 module combination: IEC EN 61009 certified by national authorities, IEC 60947-2.
- Acti 9 NG125 circuit breakers retain the same characteristics when combined with a Vigi NG125 module.
The simplicity of combining Vigi NG125 modules with Acti 9 NG125 circuit breakers makes them easy to install.
“SI” (Super Immune) type Vigi NG125 modules are completely immune to disturbances.
- electrocution (in compliance with IEC 60364 installation standards and national standards).
- fire hazards caused by leakage currents flowing into building materials.