{"searchBar":{"inputPlaceholder":"Search by keyword or ask a question","searchBtn":"Search","error":"Please enter a keyword to search"}}

Schneider Electric USA Website

Welcome to our website.

Select your location

Welcome the the Schneider Electric French website. It looks like you are located in the United States, would you like to change your location?

Traduisez en francais
{"support":{"yesButton":"Yes","noButton":"No","feedback":{"title":"What can we do to improve?"},"submitButton":"Submit","successMessage":"Thank you for your feedback","title":"Was this helpful?","feedbackPercentLabel":"of people found this helpful","captcha":{"error":"Please check the box"}}}
Search FAQs

Do we offer a Twin QMB breaker , or Fusible switch?

Does Schneider / Square D offers a Twin QMB breaker, or Fusible switch?

Product Line:
QMB Panel board



Yes, but only to certain amperages, ie,Twin Powerpact H frame breaker switches are tandem up to 150A  and twin fusible switches can be ordered as twins at 100A for 240V and 600V switches. A Tandem fusible switch is available for 200A using a QMJ364T, 600V rated switch, with J fuse clips 
Explore more

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our Customer Care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.
Explore more