- Slide rails - Quickly and easily install in square, round, and threaded hole racks.
- Cable management arm - Prevent interference with surrounding devices by organizing multiple cables.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) adjustments - Adjust the on-screen image, including: auto adjust, exit, power on/off, brightness, menu, and a power indicator.
- Quick release tabs - Insert or remove the device with ease.
- Occupies 1U of rack space - Occupies only 1U of rack space. Traditional CRT monitors require 10U to 13U.
- Full Size Keyboard - Full size keyboard with integrated number pad.
- PS/2 terminations - Connect to a server or KVM switch via standard PS/2 connectors.
- Power tilt sensor - Save power by automatically powering down the device when it is closed.
- Integrated touchpad pointing device Integrated Trackball - Eliminates the need for a separate, external mouse.
- Multi-platform Support - Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux compatible.
- Low power consumption - Uses less than half the power of comparable CRT monitors.
- Low Cooling requirements - Emits less heat than comparable CRT monitors .
- Standard VGA connector - Connects to a server or KVM switch via a standard VGA connector.
- Occupies 1U of rack space - Conserve valuable rack space in the data center.