Substation Liquid Filled Transformers
Liquid-filled, substation transformers are used in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications
All units are manufactured in accordance with applicable IEEE standards. The transformers are offered with one of 3 different fluids: Mineral oil, silicone transformer oil, and Less Flammable Seed oil. Primary voltages from 2.4 kV to 69 kV in 225 through 20,000 kVA sizes, 600 volt through 35 kV secondary voltage ratings are available.
- UL Listed
- High Efficiency per DOE 2016 Standards
- Sealed Tank construction
- Indoor Less Flammable Fluids available
- Higher standard BIL Levels than conventional Dry Type Transformers
- Self Cooled Overload capabilities
- Fan Cooled Overload capabilities
- Cooper or Aluminum windings
- Surge Arresters available
- Available as stand-alone or in a substation line up
- Retro-fit designs available
- Rotated designs available
Available with biodegradable less flammable seed oil option for indoor installations.
Ideal for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.