Create smart buildings that leverage IoT and unlock value
Digital, comfortable, inspiredUST Global envisioned an even smarter world-class facility where comfort meets sustainability – a building that would impress clients and boost employee productivity. Watch how EcoStruxure supports this unique ambition.
• The digital services company wanted to integrate systems that boost operational efficiency for a hyperconnected, hyper comfortable headquarters.
• The idea was to have a green building that represents the best of digital technology and sustainability, growing employee happiness and productivity.
Apps, Analytics & Services: EcoStruxure Building
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Building Operation
Connected Products: SmartX Controller — AS-P; EM6400 Series Power Meters
• UST Global partnered with Schneider Electric to advise on creating — and implementing — the digitized building UST imagined.
• Schneider integrated EcoStruxure Building Operation as the automated software that would unify operations and provide actionable building data through a single, digital interface available anytime, anywhere.
• With EcoStruxure Building as an open architecture, several systems were integrated: HVAC, lighting, power, CCTV and third-party systems.
• Schneider Electric helped to enhance the IoT-capability of their facility, improving comfort and cross-visibility – EcoStruxure Building reliably monitors, manages and optimizes their building performance.
• The building had already earned a LEED and IGBC Gold-rating, but with EcoStruxure Building it is even more efficient. UST Global expects operational cost savings of 15% in just two years.
Alexander Varghese, Chief Administrative Officer for UST Global
"We’re helping clients in their digital transformation journey. So we had to ensure that this is one of the top-notch buildings in the world — including aesthetic, security and functional aspects.”