Surge protective devices can prevent damage to appliances and electronics in the homes you service when there is a temporary voltage spike.
Whole Home Surge Protection should be a standard item
Computers are everywhere in the home- From the fridge to the washer/dryer, smart appliances are computers. Your customers probably use surge strips to protect their PCs. But, they are still vulnerable to surge damage. Surge protection strips only offer limited protection to the devices connected to them. Items that are not compatible with plug strips such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, and lighting can be protected with a Whole Home Surge Protective Device.
Square D™ Whole Home Plug-on Neutral Electronics Protective Devices
How to recognize upgrade opportunities
Do you offer surge protections on calls?
- On service calls - Be sure to let homeowners know about the vulnerability of their electronics and appliances if they do not already have Whole Home Surge Protection. For a minimal investment, their whole home can be protected.
- On new installs - Before homeowners risk damage to their brand new appliances, offer them whole home protection from the load center with a great warranty.
Selling surge protection to home builders
What's in it for them?
- Home warranty improvement – With some Square D Surge Protective Devices offering up to a 5 year/$50,000 downstream connected equipment warranty, you will know that you and your client are protected.
- Schneider Electric helps cover their appliances – Square D whole home Surge Protective Devices provide protection for the large electronics and appliances a home builder will include in the houses he or she builds that may or may not by protected by surge strips such as HVAC, refrigerators, stoves, and lighting.
- Reduce maintenance calls on appliances – Just like you, home builders can enjoy peace of mind, while saving time and money on installation with a Whole Home Surge Protective Device, and reduce the maintenance calls that are a result of surges.
- Visibility factor (their brand) – By choosing Square D, a home builder’s clients will know they value quality.
Residential Surge Protection Products
Square D™ Products & Support
Start your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you!
Complete the form below to be contacted by a sales specialist.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.