Generator Ready Panel Features:
- > Scalable, generator ready solution – Can be used as a standard panel and configured to accept generator power at a later date
- > Plug-on Neutral capability saves time and wiring when installing CAFI and Dual Function breakers
- > Generator breaker can be up-sized or downsized depending on the application
- > Enables quick and easy manual transfer between utility power and a generator
- > 200A convertible mains configuration ships with factory installed 200A main breaker
- > Generator breaker is field installed and ordered separately (60A max)
- > QO panels provide up to 22 circuits (for non-critical loads), 26 circuits (for backed-up critical loads)
- > Homeline panels provide up to 14 spaces/27 circuits (for non-critical loads), 22 spaces/42 circuits (for backed-up critical loads)
- > Flexible arrangement – Generator breaker is purchased separately, enabling proper sizing of the breaker based on the size of the generator
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.