Danone Evian: Customer Story Key Figures
Retrofits can pave the way for sustainability
Making bottling more efficient and sustainable
• Increasing energy efficiency to achieve sustainability goals
• Reducing CO2 emission by adopting circularity
• Maintaining the continuity of operations during modernization work
• Controlling operating budget while achieving the highest possible uptime
Edge Control: modernization, performance, and safety (MPS) audit, seven-year Service and Modernization Plan including maintenance, ECOFITTM solution for LV switchgear modernization, energy and power quality monitoring, SF6 gas recovery
Connected Products: MV circuit breakers, MV switchgear
• Replacement of obsolete equipment that enabled estimated savings of 315 metric tons of CO2 equivalent* and 372 m3 of water**
• Minimized modernization downtime, costs, and environmental impact
• Reduced energy consumption by 34% per water liter and improved power continuity
• Certified carbon neutrality by Carbon Trust
Gilles Meunier, Electrical Distribution Manager, Evian
Learn more about equipment audits
See how to innovate with services in the age of IoT
Discover EcoStruxure for Food & Beverage
*CO2 savings based on SF6 recovery, increased energy efficiency, and prolonged life of existing equipment (avoiding emissions from the manufacture of new devices).
**Water savings based on the estimated amount saved by avoiding manufacture of new devices and prolonging the life of existing equipment.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.