Resistance heaters objectives:
- To prevent the formation of condensation inside the enclosure due to high humidity or low temperatures
- To reheat the electrical switchboard when the temperature is too low for the components to operate correctly (ideal relative Humidity below 60% HR)
Large range of Heating solutions.
- Ultra thin heaters (NEW):
The Ultra thin heater is a silicone heater combined with fiberglass components. Because the UTH is so compact it can easily fit in spaces not typically used in an enclosure like the side panels, the rear part of door or the rear part of mounting plate.
- Insulated resistance heating units
- Aluminium resistance heating units
Both versions insulated and aluminum have fan-equipped resistances models that guarantee an even temperature inside the enclosure
General characteristics of the offer:
- 40 models available
- Versions with natural convection or fan (depends on the application)
- Heating Power from 10W to 550W
- Input Voltage : 12V to 420V AC/DC
- Certifications & Approvals : CE , UL, VDE (for some models)
Heat with safety!
- Humidity in the switchboard can be precisely controlled
- Slim and compact sizes
- PTC heat or Resistive technology
- Different heater arquitecture versions are available ( proximity heat, fast heat , diffuse heat, ...)
- The fan-equipped models help to create an internal forced convection avoiding hot spots
Các ứng dụng
Resistance heaters can be used for two reasons:
- To reheat the electrical switchboard when the ambient temperature is too low for the components to operate correctly.
- To prevent the formation of condensation or high humidity levels.
The second phenomenon can cause short-circuits, premature oxidation of the contacts, corrosion of metal parts and, in particular, of the enclosure, a considerable reduction in the service life of the electrical and electronic components.
Condensation occurs when the temperature suddenly drops below the dew point temperature.
To avoid this, it is simply necessary to maintain the temperature inside the enclosure at a few degrees above the ambient temperature of the environment.
Thanks to their design, the heaters encourage natural convection and guarantee quick and even heating within the enclosure.
Finally, a resistance heater when combined with a precise electrical controller, the entire system is 50% more energy efficient.