Tính năng400kVA to 1600kVA
Clickhere for details about the lithium-ion battery solutions available with Symmetra MW.
Symmetra MW redefines high-power UPS technology as a modular, fault-tolerant UPS in the 400-1600 kilowatt range. Ideal for large data centers, complete buildings, healthcare and other critical facility protection requirements, the Symmetra MW can be scaled for rigorous and changing electrical demands. Symmetra MW provides increased availability through internal N+1 configurability, predictive failure notification and multi-module paralleling features. Setting a new standard for low cost of ownership, Symmetra MW delivers best-in-class efficiency and a reduction in rating of electrical infrastructure- wires, transformers and generators. Slide-in/out power modules, manageable external batteries and self-diagnosing features greatly reduce mean time to repair, and lithium-ion battery solutions reduce battery maintenance and cost. Symmetra MW provides a customizable system in a standardized design for any large on-demand network-critical physical infrastructure.
- Scalable power capacity - Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later.
- Multiple cable-entry points - Provides flexibility of UPS placement in the room and easy access to install cabling to the terminal blocks.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Modular design - Provides scalability, N+1 redundancy, fast serviceability, and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, hot-swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
- Power Modules connected in parallel - Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures.
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy - Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- EU CoC for UPS - Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Fully-rated power kVA equals kW - Reduces cost by eliminating the need for an oversized UPS for Power Factor Corrected (PFC) loads.
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Manageable external batteries - Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Input Power Factor Correction - Eliminates the need for an external phase-compensation unit and minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- LCD display - Provides schematic overview of critical data for guided operation and troubleshooting on color LCD touch-screen.
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
400 -1600kVA ultra energy efficient, modular, scalable, 3 phase UPS power protection with industry-leading performance for large data centers and mission-critical environments
Một phần của Galaxy
Think big, think scalable - The world's largest modular UPS. FINAL SALE NOTICE
Ngừng sản xuất