Explore Schneider Careers Fair
Attend our virtual fairs to discover opportunities at Schneider Electric, explore our Employee Value Proposition, and learn more about our offices around the world.
Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric’s career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilizing free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
At Schneider Electric we offer Apprenticeships, Internships and Graduate opportunities. We are on the lookout for passionate people to help us innovate at every level and build a future that empowers all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Our internships at a glance
Our benefits for fresh graduates
Our apprenticeship options
Our co-op and VIE opportunities
Experience Schneider Electric
Schneider Global Student Experience is back!
Learn more about what it takes to be in our business areas and gain knowledge that is essential in the workplace through the 5 learning tracks – Sales & Marketing, Services, Supply Chain, Digital Careers, and Sustainability as a Business!