- Filtro de ruídos - atenua ruídos EMI/RFI, que podem causar mau funcionamento e travamentos dos equipamentos protegidos.
- Em conformidade com a classe de passagem (de corrente) IEEE e UL 1449 - IEEE tests simulate a surge of 6.000 volts, such as in a direct lightning hit. Let through rating indicates the maximum voltage that will reach your equipment when suppressed by a Surge Protector. Lower let through rating indicates better protection. UL's best available rating against devastating surges and spikes is 330V of let through.
- Fail Safe Mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Proteção de eventos catastróficos - SurgeArrest's components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC's SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Detector falha na instalação elétrica - Immediately warns you of wiring problems like improper grounds that could cause shocks or prevent adequately suppressing surges.