Discover Harmony XB4
What’s new about Harmony XB4Harmony delivers an innovative and ergonomic design that improves the reliability of panels, machines, and processes.
• The flush-mounting solution: Built-in flush pushbuttons and flush mounting kit accessories.
• Define your style with powerful customization options:
• Pushbuttons with marking, illuminated pushbuttons, and pilot lights caps.
• Markings on the bezel for all built-in flush products and accessories, like legend plates and legend panels.
• Increase operational efficiency for easy location of your emergency stop.
Video presentationsHarmony Flush, the easy way to enhance the look and feel of your machines.
Customize your machineHarmony customization, a free online tool supports you to achieve all creativities.
Harmony becomes wirelessWith the new ZBRT transmitter, Harmony XB4/XB5 has now become wireless.
How to mount Harmony XB4 flush pushbuttons
How to replace a Harmony ZBRT1 or ZBRT2 wireless transmitter
Customize a Legend Panel with Harmony Customization Tool
How to mount the new illuminated ring for emergency stop
Facts about Harmony XB4A complete range to provide the relevant functions for your panels and machines.
Pushbutton switches, Selector/key switches, Emergency stop buttons, Multiple-headed pushbuttons, Pilot lights, Illuminated pushbuttons, and selector switches. Various accessories including flush mounting kits, protective covers, and legend plates.
• Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, CCC EAC, and JIS standards, as well as CE marking and marine approvals
• Up to IP66, 67, 69, 69K, and type 4X protection ratings
• Operating temperature from -40°C –to 70°C
• Shock protection level up to IK06
• High vibration resistance with shake-proof terminal screws
• A large set of accessories to customize your panels.
• With various types of connection: screw clamp, connector, Faston connector, spring terminal, or printed circuit board.
• A wide choice of contact blocks for general purposes or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching).
Practical tips for cleaning operator interface pushbuttons
How to get the best from wireless technology and quickly start your digital journey
More practical tips for enhanced ergonomics and design for operator interfaces
Plastic or Metal: What’s driving the choice of pushbutton materials?