The XY2S Two-hand Switch enables comfort for a complete individual protection in the most demanding environments
- Conformity to EN 574 and ISO 13851, EAC certification and CE marking
- Up to IP 65 protection rating conforming to IEC 60529
- Operating temperature from -25°C up to 70°C
- Equipped with 2 control pushbuttons with ‘N/C+N/O’ and 1 emergency stop mushroom
- Five cut-outs (Ø 22 mm) as standard
- Available with or without pre-wired terminal blocks, and with or without the pedestal.
- Enables 3 directional adjustments: height, rake, skew
A comprehensive safety and robust solution
- Extremely robust for the most demanding environments
- Long lasting mechanical life
- Safe without fatigue, the ingenious design of the control station significantly reduces work-related illnesses, particularly “carpal tunnel syndrome”.
- Compatible with Preventa XPSBAE, XPSBCE, XPSBF safety modules and Harmony XPEM/R metal foot switches
Metal working: presses, shears, guillotines,
Printing shop, etc