FeaturesNetBotz Camera Pods integrate with select NetBotz appliances, adding surveillance to its expansive monintoring and access control capabilties. With its combination of motion detection and NetBotz advanced alerting, the cameras are tailored for Edge and Data Center Compute environments. The surveillance functionality in Data Center Expert allows long term storage of video, as well as alert tagging and searching. The Camera Pod 160 integrates with NetBotz 400 and 500 family appliances, and the HD Camera Pod 165 integrates with NetBotz 750 family appliances.
- Full-motion video camera - Capture a visual record when used with a compatible NetBotz appliance.
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Customized escalation policies - Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Network equipment monitoring - Monitor physical 'vital signs' of network and computer equipment via IPMI or SNMP.
- 3rd party sensor support - Easily add 3rd party sensors for monitoring fluid, vibration, dust particles, radiation, etc. to meet specific monitoring needs.
- Event-driven video storage - Video storage prompted by motion or alert.
- Intelligent appliance - Built-in software allows appliance to assess severity of threats and provide notification, reducing network bandwidth.
- Scalability - The extensible platform can be scaled to meet changing business needs and requirements on demand. The management of additional devices is allowed as needed, while powerful facility and service management applications help to expand the product's management capabilities.
- Handheld device support - Sends PDA-formatted alerts including pictures and link to live video to your Palm/Blackberry/PocketPC.