- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Extendable Run Time - Additional batteries can be added to provide power to the load for an extended period of time in the event of utility supply failure.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Battery Saver - Extends battery life by preventing unnecessary discharges while the UPS is on battery.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Management Software - Allows you to easily monitor your utility power and manage your UPS.