We believe now is the time to partner together to accelerate on connectivity. Our goal is to promote connectivity and to create value for our customers.
This will require close collaboration with fellow application leaders to develop solutions that work seamlessly together. We aim to attract new partners who share our vision to join us in the Connectivity Ecosystem.
Combining more than 300 years of industry expertise, we aim to redefine the future of connectivity, advance active energy efficiency, security and comfort.
A large, global network of trained installers with local services and support
We have developed a network of over 300,000 installers from around the globe with whom we have mutual trust and understanding. Our channel partners—Schneider Electric EcoXperts, Somfy Experts and Danfoss—offer the expertise required to continue to build and develop connectivity maturity.
Three leaders join forces to increase the adoption of connectivity
Shutter Control & Security
• Footprint in 60 countries & 125 subsidiaries
• World leader in the automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings
• Key Player in the Connected Home since 10 years
• Strong Somfy Expert and installers network worldwide
Electrical Distribution, Energy Management and Lighting Control
• #1 worldwide in final distribution
• 250M homes served worldwide
• 28M buildings served worldwide
• >65% small and medium buildings
• Electrician channel ~ 205K worldwide
Smart Heating Control
• Leading position within Residential Heating and Indoor Climate
• #1 position in District Energy Solutions
• Leading within hydronic balancing and HVAC controls for Non-Residential
• Strong installer network spanning across Europe, Russia and China
• Global leader in access solutions
• Efficient door openings, entrance automation and services for the institutional, commercial and residential market.
• Largest installed base of locks and access solutions in the world
• Leading positions in Europe, Americas, Asia and Oceania
• Millions of people experiencing a safer and more open world
Seamless and Simple Integration
By aligning our connectivity and technology strategies, we ensure the development of an open ecosystem, making our products seamlessly interoperable at the controller level — or at the cloud level through an application programming interface (API).
Qualified Use Cases
Connectivity only makes sense if our value propositions meet our customer expectations. This is why we are engaged with customers and partners, reviewing and co-developing customised solutions for selected segments.
We have tested, validated and documented solutions that our expert installers and system integrators are trained on and ready to support.
Connectivity Ecosystem Use Cases
Fully integrated Guest Room Management
Seamless integration between Schneider Electric, Somfy and Danfoss to deliver integrated Guest Room Management for limited services to luxury hotels.
The Schneider Electric Resi9 electrical panel can now include a full connectivity platform based on two expert systems: Wiser for Energy Management and TaHoma for Smart Home Management. It becomes a hub for electrical safety and smart home environment.