Browse FAQs

What is the part number for the U-shaped Tinnerman clip used along with the screws to mount I-Line and larger vented hinged trim?

Published date: 14 May 2020

What is the "U" or "C" shaped clip that is used in mounting panelboard trim pieces to the enclosure?  

Product line:  

I-line, NQ, NF, QMB panelboards

The clip is a 1/4-20 Tinnerman clip, part number is 23301-02203.  LP9502 includes 8 of these clips and 8 matching screws.  Note that not all trims require Tinnerman clips.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.