- The hospital is over a century old and the aging infrastructure needed updating.
- Several older, but valuable building systems needed to be integrated into a centralized platform.
- With a worldwide reputation to uphold, the hospital could not afford major disruptions.
Helping the eye-experts focus
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Building Operation (formerly known as SmartStruxure).
Connected Products: Real-Time Location System (RTLS)
- EcoStruxure Building Operation, the hospital’s building management system, has allowed Moorfields to integrate their building systems into one proper platform, resulting in reduced operating costs, and less man-hours maintaining systems.
- EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert provides medical staff with critical environment and power information to ensure patient safety during surgeries.
- The hospital’s RTLS solution provides a better understanding of patient journeys throughout the hospital.
- Gaining insight into where and how long patients spend their time is vital to improving patient experiences with the intent to reduce wait times.
- Improved power monitoring for hospital operating theaters.
- Reduced operating expenses.
- Improved staff productivity due to less man-hours needed to maintain the systems.
- Reduced complexity thanks to one interface to monitor and control the hospital infrastructure.
Chris Harding, Director of Estates and Facilities Moorfields Eye Hospital
EcoStruxure Building Operation (formerly StruxureWare)
EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert Healthcare Edition
EcoStruxure for Healthcare Power Management
EcoStruxure for Healthcare Patient and Asset Location Management
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.