Cost-effective security and environmental monitoring for network closets to data centers
FeaturesThe NetBotz 300 offers the best value for security and environmental monitoring over the network. An integrated camera allows video surveillance and monitoring to record human activity. It also monitors temperature, humidity, door contact, dry contact, spot leak, vibration, and smoke. Additional features like integration with StruxureWare Data Center Expert, Power over Ethernet, and user-defined alerts make the NetBotz 300 the perfect unit to protect your IT assets from security and environmental threats. The NetBotz 300 can be used in network closets to data centers, but it is commonly installed in network closets and server rooms. NetBotz is an active network monitoring solution designed to protect against physical threats, environmental or human, that can cause disruption or downtime to IT infrastructure. This scalable suite of networked appliances, sensors, access controls and cameras is designed to safeguard environments ranging in size from network closets to data centers. The modular design allows for common sensors among the NetBotz appliances. Optional user-defined alerts can be sent in a variety of formats and are easily integrated into event escalation policies. For management of multiple NetBotz appliances, use StruxureWare Data Center Expert. StruxureWare Data Center Expert Surveillance licenses enable a single view of multiple cameras, rapid search and retrieval of video, plus 'tagging' of important video clips.
- Adjustable threshold - Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
- Customized escalation policies - Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Surveillance - Detect and record motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert, which speeds root cause analysis.
- Advanced View client application - Robust appliance interface provides historic alerts, graphs, and configuration.
- Alerts View - Easily review and correlate alerts. Provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs, and maps.
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Password Security - User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access, authorized against LDAP and Active Directory servers.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Event-driven video storage - Video storage prompted by motion or alert.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse