VXA, VXB for Railway
Railway Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV
IEC rated medium voltage vacuum circuit breakers for railway applications up to 17.5 kV
This proven range of indoor vacuum circuit breakers has been specially designed to meet the specific requirements of AC traction power supply systems. It is a highly reliable device with minimum installation work and reduced life-cycle costs.
- Developed for switching applications on AC traction power supply systems up to 27.5 kV / 2,500 A / 40 kA / 250 kV BIL.
- Frequency 16.7, 25, 50 & 60 Hz.
- Can be delivered in single (VXA) or 2-pole (VXB) configurations.
- Breakers can be fixed pole-mounted type or mounted on withdrawable truck.
- Indoor application
- Meets many country specifications, including fast switching
- Proven experience
- Cost-effective solution
- Extremely robust construction
- Compact design
- Flexible integration into switchboards
- High number of mechanical and electrical switching cycles
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now